Thursday 23 January 2014

Love is everything...

Hey Everyone, 
I'm posting these pics from a few days ago with this outfit I think is really cool. I started with the basis, a pair of white tailored pants and a white tank, and than just layered from there...


I have found recently this is how my favorite outfits are made, so I am starting to just wing it instead of concentrating on an outfit as a whole picture. I find that this can be a little discouraging when its not going your way, but when you get it right it feels really chic.







What I'm wearing:
Top: Guess (old)
Pants: Forecast
Shoes: Divoliana (old) but if you have the budget, these Jimmy Choos are almost identical
Belt: Forever New (old) but similar here.
Necklaces: All from Tiffany's
Rings: Louisa and Antiques
Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment