Saturday 25 January 2014

Little Girly Dress

Hey Everyone,

I'm excited to show you my first outfit post! I love this outfit as it is the definition of summer.


This has quickly become one of my go to outfits if ever I have a somewhere nice during the day. It feels girly and is so pretty and fun to wear! I got it on sale from Country Road so that was a massive plus!


I decided to keep the accessories pretty simple and play up the lovely print and full skirt of the dress so I stuck with simple dainty accessories and make-up.


I bought this necklace at a small boutique in Noosa when I was last on holidays. Noosa is an amazing place to shop, if you ever get the opportunity you should make the most of it!


Dress: Country Road
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Necklace: from a small boutique in Noosa
Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs.

Till next Time

XOXO
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment